Our family was a little naughty today. We skipped out on Stake Conference (Jeremy and I did got to the adult session) and went to Solano Stroll instead. Basically, that's a fabulous street with tons of great restaurants and shops. They shut it down once a year and have lots and lots of vendors out. There's lots of free entertainment and goodies. I love the crowd. We ran into friends from our preschool days and church pals, which is always fun. I forgot my camera but the best part are these cars that people transform into "art" work. They plaster all types of things from bobble heads, to antlers, to underwear on the outside of their cars. It's my favorite thing to see each year. Anyway, Kaiyah got her face painted for free. She was quite happy with her rainbow! For any Berkeley pals that haven't been you must scope it out next year. It's always entertaining!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment