Tuesday, September 9, 2008
My Baby's 2 years old!
We celebrated Laney's birthday with my side of the family on Labor Day. We had yummy cake, went swimming, and opened presents. Thanks to Grandma Bean, Laney got another baby doll but in her opinion she can't have too many. She was so happy when we sang Happy Birthday to her. She was a little apprehensive about the candles but soon figured it out. Then for her actual birthday on September 6th, we were in Sacramento. We had another cake and swam some more. She had a blast playing with her cousins. Happy Birthday Laney. You bring so much laughter into our home. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
that is so weird! I remember when you were preggo with her and we had just moved in!
How cute is little Laney! She too darling!
Happy Birthday Laney-Loo!
Happy Birthday Laney-Loo!
I remember when you were pregnant with Laney, too, and I laughed at you and Karen D. with your big pregnant bellies trying to sit on the little preschool chairs for orientation.
Post a Comment