Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family Visit

My brother Jeff and his family came for a quick visit. He was the brother I stayed with in Utah while Jeremy took the bar exam. We were excited to see them and their boys again so soon. Benson and Owen are such cuties and well behaved. Of course, Kaiyah got her baby fill in. Laney too was quite interested in baby Owen. She has been obsessed with dolls lately and it spilled over to Owen too. Though, her main interest in him was mainly when Kaiyah was holding him. The jealousy factor I suppose. Anyway, it was fun to see you guys again!

Too much love

3 comments:

Britney said...

You are giving so many hints that you're baby hungry :)

Ritters said...

When you do have another one I will feel for you because if they are anyhting like my boys the girls will drive you crazy loving it. They don't let her breath sometimes. It looks to me like you will have your hands full like I do.

Carrie and Jeff said...

Those pictures are cute. Could you email them to me? Whenever you get around to it. It was great to see you guys again. I wish we could've stayed longer.