
Tonight we went to the bay to walk by the water while Kaiyah rode her bike. It was perfect weather! Anyways, on the way home Kaiyah made the "peace" sign shown above. Then this is the conversation that followed.
Kaiyah: While holding the sign up, "This means penis."
Rebecca: What did you say?
Kaiyah: This means penis
Rebecca: Umm, no it doesn't. Who told you that?
Kaiyah: My school teacher, Ms. Cory.
Rebecca: WHAT?!?!
Jeremy: You mean Peace?
Kaiyah: Oh yeah, peace. That's what it means
Thank goodness we cleared that one up!!
Kaiyah: While holding the sign up, "This means penis."
Rebecca: What did you say?
Kaiyah: This means penis
Rebecca: Umm, no it doesn't. Who told you that?
Kaiyah: My school teacher, Ms. Cory.
Rebecca: WHAT?!?!
Jeremy: You mean Peace?
Kaiyah: Oh yeah, peace. That's what it means
Thank goodness we cleared that one up!!


6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's hilarious!
You're such a cute mom to take your kids down by the water!
Aren't 5 year olds great! I got a good laugh out of that one.
That is too funny!!! Josh and I sat here and laughed. It's amazing what kids say.
LOL! Teachers tell kids bad stuff like that all the time---I should know.
I thought I was going to die laughing that was a good one.
Awesome story! I love it!
Post a Comment