Sunday, September 21, 2008

GoodBye Summer



Today is the last day of my favorite time of year...SUMMER. I wore bright clothes today and I dressed my girls in summer attire too. I still haven't changed my background to my blog yet because I've been holding onto to summer as long as I can. Tomorrow, I will welcome Fall though. Fall in California isn't nearly as gorgeous as Fall in Virginia but it will do. It is after all my second favorite time of year!

3 comments:

AP said...

I am also going to miss summer. I love to dress the kids in summer colors, and I love sending them out to the backyard to play. Like you though, Fall comes in second for a favorite season (actually it ties with spring). I love to watch the leaves change, and open the windows in the cool mornings and evenings. Love the new blog look!

Jeni said...

I love your pumpkin background, I love pumpkins! And I agree, I also love summer, but don't you think we could hardly call this summer a real "summer"? Maybe cause I was cooped up in an office all day without a husband to welcome me home. It is sad to realize that those cold rainy months are right around the corner.

Seriously, where did 9 months of this year go??

Jeni said...

I did recognize your bright summer lavender outfit on Sunday... Very very cute!! Sorry I didn't mention earlier...