Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I wanted cookies!"


Laney wanted to make cookies. Mind you we had just made cookies earlier that week. But when we make cookies, we eat a few and give the rest away, thus there were no cookies left in the house. Well Laney wanted to make more cookies. I said no and went to lay down for a little bit while Harley napped. I thought Laney was on the computer. When I got up, this is what I found. She was making "cookies." Flour was on the counter with pink frosting gel neatly squeezed over the clumps of flour. Food coloring was dripped over them as well. Then she decorated them with blue sprinkles. She even had her apron on!! I love this little girl!! How could I get mad? Sometimes, all I want is a darn cookie too!!

6 comments:

Marianna said...

Clever girl!!! I love it!

April said...

Oh my! My girls haven't attempted anything like this yet. She's so cute!

Marta said...

This is why we miss them so much. Such a clever girl.

Anonymous said...

oh, that is sooo cute! I can totally see Sophie doing that!

Jeni said...

Just too cute!!!

Sandy Bean said...

How I miss that little girl!(sigh) Grandma Bean