Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter!


Easter was wonderful this year. I was a little sad we couldn't all go to church decked out in our Easter attire but it was a great Conference weekend!! We got together with friends Saturday morning for breakfast and an egg hunt. On Sunday the girls woke early and rushed to our rooms. I was so tired I sent them to their baskets. But as I heard them being excited about what they got I forced myself out of bed to watch them in their excitement. Then they went egg hunting for the eggs hidden in the house. We finished the day off watching Conference and planned on having dinner with friends, but their daughter got sick, so we packed our food up and had a picnic at a local park. It was a beautiful day to reflect on the life of the Savior and the truthfulness that He lives again!!

Watching conference with Daddy!


Harley wanted the candy bowl badly

5 comments:

Jen said...

She is so darling! All your girls are!

Britney said...

Oh my gosh, your baby is SOOOOO adorable! Look a her hair and cute cheeks! Love it!

And your 'big girls' are really getting big!

Ritters said...

cute dresses!

Mindy said...

Your girls are so beautiful - just like their mommy!! You look amazing Rebecca. My favorite picture of you is the one with your birthday cake. Hello Miss Model! You are so awesome - such a great attitude and the cutest mom ever. I'm SO happy for you.

We miss you guys!!!!

Sandy Bean said...

Harley looks like Kaiyah in these pictures. Keep updating the Blog. I prefer it to Facebook.