Monday, April 5, 2010
April Fool's Dinner
Kaiyah wanted to play an April Fool's joke on Jeremy. She said, "Mom let's make meat cupcakes with potato frosting for dinner!" I asked her where she got that idea and she said somewhere on the internet. (Seriously?!?) So I thought I would make meatloaf and divide it into the cupcake liners. I mentioned this on facebook and low and behold my friend was making them that night too and even had a link to a recipe for them on the internet! It was so fun. The girls used peas and corn to decorate the 'cupcakes' and green beans as candles. Who doesn't love yellow and pink cupcakes for dinner!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
This looks so fun. It actually looks good also. How did Jeremy like it?
Jeremy thought it was cute! They did taste good and I've only made meatloaf a handful of times...ever!
What a cute idea. I'll have to remember it.
What a great idea. I'll have to do that next year. Remind me, okay?
What a clever idea! i will say those girls are making wonderful memories and stories to tell their grandkids someday. I sure do love them.
Post a Comment