My baby girl, 11 months young!
The first day of Spring was freezing here!! We had 40 mph winds and it even snowed if I remember correctly. But about a week later it reached the 80's and hasn't looked back since. I love it!! The wind can be crazy but I don't mind it too much. It's when I'm either trying to take a good picture or when I'm running that it bugs me the most. We've pulled out the slip n slide, the water sprinkler and purchased a lounge chair. We are set for the warm days ahead.
The first day of Spring was freezing here!! We had 40 mph winds and it even snowed if I remember correctly. But about a week later it reached the 80's and hasn't looked back since. I love it!! The wind can be crazy but I don't mind it too much. It's when I'm either trying to take a good picture or when I'm running that it bugs me the most. We've pulled out the slip n slide, the water sprinkler and purchased a lounge chair. We are set for the warm days ahead.
One day before it started getting warm outside my girls heard of their friends making a "swimming pool" inside their house and decided to do the same thing. In these pictures you can see them jumping off the "diving board."
Oh, the many faces of Miss Lane!



3 comments:
Our babies are the same age. I hate how fast they are growing!!
What sweet little girls!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment