My baby turned 1 on May 20th. She's walking all around and can rarely be found without a smile on her face. She is a delight to have in our family. Her sisters love and adore her. They can't seem to 'help' her enough whether it's getting her a toy to play with or keeping her from playing in the bathroom or assisting her down the stairs. I had every intention of throwing a party for her with our friends but it has been a crazy, busy time so she didn't get one. Good thing she's 1 and doesn't know any better! (She did get cake served to her though on 2 different days!)
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
She is so cute. We miss you guys.
She is a doll so cute!
She is a doll so cute!
She is SO dang cute! I can't believe how big all of your girls are getting! You have such a beautiful family! Including you Miss Thing!
Oh. My. Gosh!!! I can't believe she's already 1!!! She's so adorable! We miss you guys!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is 1 already. Does she have curly hair like Kaiyah?
I just want to "bite " her. I love those cheeks.
Post a Comment