After finding out that Jeremy passed on Friday I headed to the movies to see Twilight with 28 of my girlfriends. We had a blast but afterward I headed home b/c it was already 1:00 a.m. (instead of going to the after party that lasted until 3:00) b/c I knew we had a busy Saturday ahead of us. To celebrate Jeremy passing the bar and to just have a great family day we headed to Muir Woods to do some hiking. Kaiyah is learning about Redwoods and Deciduous trees so she was really into it. When we let Laney walk she was so funny. She made it a point to step on every root or rock sticking out of the path. Also, she of course made her mother nervous by walking right along the edge of the cliff every chance she could get.
After that we headed into San Francisco because the weather was perfect. Blue, sunny skies, and not too cold. We went to our favorite place, Ghirardelli square for some clam chowder and ice cream. After letting the girls run around and just sitting and relaxing we headed home. Once home I went straight to bed, got up at 5:30 for a bowl of cereal and went back to bed until the next morning. Needless to say it was a busy yet great weekend!!





2 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate! And what an awesome thing to celebrate. Yeah Jeremy!! I guess I forgive you for not coming to the after party. :)
HA! We just discovered Ghirardelli square.... and we have been back more than a few times for the sundaes! Delicious!
How fun! And yeah again that Jeremy passed! HIP HIP HOORAY!
Post a Comment