
Our little apartment couldn't feel any smaller with our tree and all our Christmas decorations laid out. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my home to be covered from top to bottom during the Christmas season. I practically keep the tree lights on the entire day (good thing I don't pay my electric bill). Here's to celebrating our Savior's birth and remembering the true meaning of the season!


3 comments:
Cute tree! I love Christmas decorations! Looks like you guys had fun in Monterey, I love the family picture. We are hoping to make it down to Fremont in the next couple of weeks (probably after Christmas), depending on Josh's work.
I love Christmas decorating too. Jeff doesn't like it. Like you said how he didn't when he was younger too. I have to get him to help me with some of the stuff outside, but he has nothing to do with the stuff inside. He just about threw a fit when I asked him to help Benson decorate the tree.
OK, this picture cracks me up. Let me explain. Kaiyah is sitting like a TEENAGER...totally that, I'm so cool sit. And Laney is sitting just like a 2 year old would sit.
Such cute girls!!!!
Post a Comment