Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wimbledon Update

For all you non-Wimbledon watchers, Venus beat little sista' Serena in the finals. I love it when the two of them play each other. What I think is odd though is that they don't even talk or motion to each other during change overs. They're so serious and focused. But then again maybe it's not weird. If it were me and my sister, I'd be teasing her that I was winning and that she better step her game up if she wants to beat me!! And if I were losing, I would say something that would get under her skin like, "You sure are getting a ton of lucky shots today!" However, it wasn't all losses for Serena today. Her and Venus won the doubles championship right after their singles match. Here they are celebrating...now that's the sisterly "love" I'm talking about!



Lastly, I leave you with a question.

What will you be doing at 6am pacific standard time tomorrow morning?
Correct Answer: Watching Nadal vs. Federer in the Men's Finals!!!

Or at least Jeremy will...I think I value my sleep too much!!

No comments: