Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Jeremy's Been Sequestered
Jeremy is in the final stages of studying/cramming for the California bar exam. He takes the actual test the last 3 days of July. I know he'll do great but the girls and I wanted to ensure that he had plenty of peace and quiet and time to study. The girls and I left for Utah and Idaho yesterday. So far we are having a great time with my brother and his family. On Saturday we head to Idaho to visit my sister. We'll be gone for a total of 15 days! The best part though is when we get back we will have Jeremy all to ourselves for likely a few weeks. We miss you already Jeremy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Fun for you and your kids, but sad for Jeremy. All I can say is good luck on the Bar. I know Jeremy will be fine, there is nothing to worry about, but the Bar still freaks me out! Good thing I am not the one that has to take it! Have fun!!! :)
Good luck Jeremy! I'm going to have to take him some cookies over or something.
We miss you guys! See you when you get back!
Post a Comment