I am a beach lover and thank goodness Kaiyah is too. We set up a beach trip with our favorite friends to escape the hot weather. It was a perfect day. It was in the 80's while we were there and not a cloud in the sky. There was some haze off in the distance from all the fires here in California. Kaiyah had fun running, jumping, and splashing in the waves with her friends. Laney was again a perfect angel at the beach. She sat in her chair and played in the sand mostly. Both girls zonked out on the way home so it was a successful day!







3 comments:
Wish we had a beach around here. We actually went up to ride some jet skis with some neighbors this weekend---and there was supposed to be an okay beach at the lake. But the water was so high that the beaches were under the water. Oh well. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love when the kids fall asleep on the way home. Then I can listen to my music.
Looks like fun! The girls look like they had a great time! I can't wait to take my kids back to the beach soon!
I love Laney in this chair! What a doll!
This was such a great idea! Thanks for the invite!
Post a Comment