I saw this on one of Jeremy's cousins blog so I went on a search for the test online. I took 2 different ones and both had me as Ariel. It took like 2 minutes so I'm not lame with a ton a time on my hands!!

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


4 comments:
Wow!! That's a pretty sexy Ariel!! :) But seriously, I always loved Ariel the best when I was a girl. No wonder why I like you!
that is fun. I should try it and see who I am. I totally agree that you are headstrong and fiesty.
Ha ha! This totally sounds like you!
What a fun quiz! I took one and it said I was part Belle, and part Cinderella.
Post a Comment