So I have been secretly tagged before and ignored it but since my friend Karen tagged me and it seems like a short and sweet kind of tag, I'll do it this time. Here it goes :)
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
It was the beginning of the summer and I just finished my sophomore year of high school. I was living with my best friend Carrie and her family having a blast. I remember sleepover galores, midnight trampoline jumping, pranks, tae bo kickboxing sessions in my friend Jenn's living room, and dating hot boys..."legally" finally!
2. What are five things on your list today? Go to the gym, go with my sister-in-law to the Jelly Belly Factory, go grocery shopping, prepare family home evening, and clean house for our Monday tours from 4-5 (I can't wait to be done with those)
3. What snacks do you enjoy? All fruits but on the top of my list would be nectarines and strawberries. Anything with chocolate as long as no nuts are included. Is chocolate a snack? Honey mustard pretzels, twizzlers, and really anything that's not healthy for you!
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Buy an enormous amount of land in Southern California along the ocean and start my own "Rebeccaville." I would build houses for me and all my friends and family. Obviously, I would hire maids to clean them all as well. Notice I'm strategically placing my town by the ocean to ensure easy access to a port for all the fine imported goods I would buy from all over the world! I'd have a 24 hour personal chef on hand. I'd also hire phenomenal teachers for all the kids in order for them to receive the best education so they could all become smart and become billionaires so Rebeccaville could live on well after I've died!!
5. What places have you lived in?
Born in Melbourne, Florida (Go Gators!)
Moved to Oakton, Virginia in High School
Attended College in Buena Vista, Virginia
Met my hubby in Provo, Utah
And finally got environmentally conscious in Berkeley, California
I tag my sister-in-laws Amy, April, and Shala. Carrie I think you've done it already on your blog so I'll let you slide by :)
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Way to go Rebecca, I knew you would do it. Very fun. And of course chocolate is a snack! :)
Can I come and live in your town? Will you get me a chef and a maid too?
I love anything with honey mustard!
The tag I did had some different questions, but it was pretty similar. I learned some fun new things about you. Jeff would also love to buy a bunch of land and have everyone we love live right by us. You guys we be included in that of course.
cute pictures! I love the same type of foods.
Post a Comment