Dear Kaiyah,
I am so grateful for your presence in my life. You were the first to show me what unconditional love is all about. You and your sister make me want to be a better person.
Only you can make me laugh hysterically. Only you can do the real "booty" dance. I hope you always dance wild and crazy with me in front of our mirrors. I love watching you do pilates. I enjoy the beauty you point out to me on our walks. I love our nightly conversations and that you share your inner most, sometimes really silly, thoughts with me. When directed positively, you have a fire, determination, and strong will that I admire. You are the greatest big sister out there. You love Laney and all little kids so much and you really know how to show it. You share, you comfort, you protect. I love you and look forward to celebrating life with you!!
Love, Mommy
Only you can make me laugh hysterically. Only you can do the real "booty" dance. I hope you always dance wild and crazy with me in front of our mirrors. I love watching you do pilates. I enjoy the beauty you point out to me on our walks. I love our nightly conversations and that you share your inner most, sometimes really silly, thoughts with me. When directed positively, you have a fire, determination, and strong will that I admire. You are the greatest big sister out there. You love Laney and all little kids so much and you really know how to show it. You share, you comfort, you protect. I love you and look forward to celebrating life with you!!
Love, Mommy
I never thought you'd let go of that binki
Is that attitude on your face? ---------- All Smiles!!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaiyah. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday Kaiyah! Hope you have a Great Day!
Oh the hair...I LOVE it!
Happy birthday Kaiyah!
What a sweet letter! She will no doubt, cherish this letter as she gets older. You are a really cute momma. And I love that you dance wild with your kids too!
Happy Birthday Kaiyah!
Also, I am so proud of you girls(and guy) on your race! Beating personal bests??? PRICELESS!
Yeah! I'm glad you found me. I've added you to my links. :)
Post a Comment