
This weekend we got together with all of Jeremy's family for his youngest, brother Russell's mission farewell. He's going to serve a mission for our church in Pennsylvania. We are all so proud of him for making this decision to serve the Lord and share the joy that the Gospel gives him with others.It was also Jeremy's mom's birthday so for her gift we all gave her the Ninetendo Wii. Kaiyah had a blast playing tennis with her Uncle Russell and baseball with her cousin Kaylee. Kaiyah loves getting together with her cousins. She adores each of them and keeps her energy high so she can play, play, play while she as the opportunity!
I want to take a moment and let Jeremy's family know how grateful I am for them and how much I am growing to love each one of them. I love it when Jeremy gets together with all of his brother's because there is an energy between them that makes it so fun to be around. They almost always find time to squeeze in some tennis and I know Jeremy enjoys this great past time with his brother Josh. I look forward to making an effort to spending more time with all of them and sharing memories and experiences and seeing our children grow up together and becoming great friends. We love you!






1 comment:
Isn't it fun to become a part of another family?! Looks like you were lucky and got a great in-law family! By the way, your family picture is GORGEOUS!! We all knew you guys were a great looking family, but that picture is just AWESOME!
Post a Comment