On Friday Kaiyah graduated from Albany Co-op Preschool. My little girl is growing up so quickly. She is such a delight and we love her so much! She went to preschool for 2 years and loved it. This past year I was on the parent board so for that reason I'm glad school is over but sad because now I have to fill our summer up with fun activities to beat the goods times Kaiyah had in preschool! Anyway, summer here we come and in the fall, beware Kindergarten, her comes Kaiyah...yikes :)
In the picture are Sienna and Anna. These are two of Kaiyah's very best girl friends!




2 comments:
Watch our world...here comes Kaiyah. Her kindergarten teacher is going to love her!
Wow, I can't believe she is going to be in kindergarten in the fall. How exciting! Kaylee is soooo excited to see Kaiyah on Sunday. Have a good week!
Post a Comment