WIMBLEDON!!!!
If you are a tennis fan you know Wimbledon started a week ago. I find myself sitting in front of the t.v. far too long watching no namers and top seed players battle it out. Tennis is addicting. I use to watch it with Jeremy and thought that was the only reason I was watching it...because Jeremy was. Well, today (Saturday) Jeremy has been at his bar study class all day and I find myself staring at the t.v. watching tennis; hours of it! Granted I'm cleaning or playing with the kids simultaneously but nonetheless there it is begging me to watch. It is so intense sometimes. The top female player, Ana Ivanovic who I've really liked watching lately is already out! Venus/Serena Williams are also on my top list of whom I like to watch. My main man is Nadal. Roddick is my American man but Nadal knows how to go big! I believe Jeremy generally likes to see Federer win but I'm sick of him winning ALL the time. Here's my man in action during his latest win from an hour ago.

Can I please have those arms?!?!
So for our date tonight you may ask what Jeremy and I will be doing? Playing tennis of course!!



1 comment:
I LOVE watching Wimbledon, also! To me, it means it's officially summer. I haven't been as good about it this year (dang cruise) but 4 years ago, we went to England to visit my sister and got to go to Wimbledon. It was awesome.
Post a Comment