Jeremy took his one and only final this semester on Monday. This means my man is officially done with law school!! I am so proud of him. He is such a great husband. He managed to make the past 3 years more bearable for me than I anticipated. He finished much higher in his class ranking than he thought he would. I never doubted him because he always worked so hard. I'm so envious of his natural ability to be so stinkin' smart too. He balanced family and school so well that I'm actually sad that he is done with school (even though he is thrilled to not be a student anymore). We've been afforded the luxury over the past 3 years to have a lot of family time. The student life is bliss, minus the no income part! Now I just cross my fingers that he'll get a job that will somewhat let us continue to have lots of family time...wishful thinking I know. Anyway, I'm super proud of you Jeremy!
This picture is of Jeremy when he got home from his last final...he looks tired and relieved to have it all over with :)
10 comments:
WOW!! Congratulations to all of you! That is such a big deal, Jeremy is awesome. Congrats again!
Congrats! All that hard work will pay off. Josh and I both have to say school is much easier than that real world! Hopefully things will be different for you. We wish you the best in your new adventures to come.
So exciting for ALL of you! This is a huge accomplishment for your family...congrats!!!!
I hope you will get to sleep in tomorrow :)
Now THAT is a huge accomplichment. Congratulations Jeremy. I know that when Nick completed law school I was SO relieved, but them,, of course there's the bar...
Congrats Jeremy. What a supportive wife you have been Rebecca. Good luck on the job hunting. I think you should look into moving to Utah.
Congratulations Jeremy, that is soo cool.
Congrats Becca and Jeremy! Seriously, from one law student family to another, what a huge accomplishment!! Congrats!!!
Congrats you guys! Does this mean you are going to join the march out of Berkeley?? WE hope NOT!!! Take a vacation! You deserve it.
Congratulations you guys! Now go enjoy your vacation! You'll need it before bar review! :)
Congratulations! Have fun on your vacation!
Post a Comment