You may be wandering what/whose hair this is exactly? As most of you know both of my girls have had a lot of hair since birth. My biggest fear has been the whole horror stories I hear about little girls cutting all their hair off or there siblings hair. Just recently I was thinking about how I feel pretty safe in assuming Kaiyah wouldn't be cutting anyones hair because she is old enough now and knows better. Low and behold the picture!! I was wrong. She sat on my bed this evening with her little red scissors and did the dreaded deed. She cut her hair. I asked her why she did it and she said because she wanted to make it prettier. How do I answer that? It's not prettier it messed up! No, she thought she did a great job. Urggg, she better keep those scissors away from Laney's hair!
Monday, April 7, 2008
More Hair Troubles
You may be wandering what/whose hair this is exactly? As most of you know both of my girls have had a lot of hair since birth. My biggest fear has been the whole horror stories I hear about little girls cutting all their hair off or there siblings hair. Just recently I was thinking about how I feel pretty safe in assuming Kaiyah wouldn't be cutting anyones hair because she is old enough now and knows better. Low and behold the picture!! I was wrong. She sat on my bed this evening with her little red scissors and did the dreaded deed. She cut her hair. I asked her why she did it and she said because she wanted to make it prettier. How do I answer that? It's not prettier it messed up! No, she thought she did a great job. Urggg, she better keep those scissors away from Laney's hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
LOL...oops!
Show us the after shot.
That really sucks...sorry!
Maybe kids pick up on the whole "You cut your hair! It looks so great!" conversations between women more than we think.
That is a bummer - sorry! I hope it's at least somewhat fixable - a cute bob, perhaps?
I was worried for you...but I couldn't tell the difference.
Luckily this morning when I brushed it out, it all kind of blended. But I can't pull all of her hair back now. There's a short chunk piece in the front. :( Yes, it could have been much worse!
Oh Becca! I am so sorry! My sisters little 3 and 4 year old girls just set up barber shop... she cried and cried! It was so sad!
I can't believe how blonde the hair is. You are Jeremy don't have blonde hair?? Did you as kids?
Kyla did that TWICE! I was so sad! But then I cut her hair in an A-line and it looked really cute.
Oh man!! That has to be one of the things I am dreading. Especially, since it has taken Kaylee 3 years to grow 4inches.
I can't believe how light Kaiyah's hair is. Glad to hear she didn't do too much damage.
Post a Comment