Thursday, April 10, 2008

Laney's favorite pass times

There are a few things Laney does almost on a daily bases. I want to make sure I capture these moments and this stage because it is my favorite!

1. Laney pulls Jeremy's night stand to our bedroom window and will contently sit there and stare out, almost in a daze. We have such a small apartment. I like to believe that this is her way of dreaming;dreaming of an enormous amount of space. Roads and views with no boundaries and a place to just explore.

2. She loves books. I can find her stuffed in the corner or on her rocking chair looking at books.

3.Eating Chocolate. How can I eat it in front of that sweet begging face without sharing? :)

4. Making a terrible mess on our desk.









5. Playing, sometimes bugging, her big sister Kaiyah

LANEY, I LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Britney said...

She really is so darling. I just can't believe she is like a month older than Ava.

That is a sweet little story about her loving to look out the window. DREAMING!

Kelly Jensen said...

That little "Lay-lay" is such a sweetie! We had a great time with you guys at the beach! Hopefully one of many beach days to come!!!

AP said...

What a cutie! I love watching kids read books. I always wonder what they are thinking as they are looking at the pictures, does the story end the same way? Great post, it's fun to see what I day in the life of Laney looks like!

Shala, Darrell, & Jazzlyn said...

I like the fact that she doesn't just sit on the night stand in front of the window, but actually has to drag it over to the window to do it. That is cute!

My favorite is when she randomly walks up to you with her arms up expecting to get picked up, then you pick her up and a few seconds later she squirms right back out.

Carrie and Jeff said...

That's crazy that Laney will just sit and stare out the window. Benson doesn't sit still very long for anything. She's getting so big.

Mindy said...

I love this entry. It's that daily stuff that we think we'll remember forever and now you will! So cute.