Thursday, April 3, 2008

Let the Highlighting Begin

The other day I was doing my hair when I noticed something foreign. I looked closer and soon realized there were a few of these mysterious wanders on the top of my head. Before I knew it I screamed and then I shouted, "I have gray hair!" Jeremy, alarmed at first, thought something was wrong but then chuckled. He's only happy because his gray hair count has increased significantly in the last couple of years and I tease him about it. Aren't I too young for gray hair? Being that my hair is naturally dark, everyday since I have noticed these few gray strands. Oh don't get me wrong, I immediately yank those suckers out! Oh well, bring on the hair dye. Or maybe I'll embrace it...well maybe when I'm as old as the ladies below I will :)


4 comments:

Britney said...

I'm going to need to see some proof...

Kelly Jensen said...

Oh baby!!! Another one bites the dust! Becca, I have been going gray fpr a long time-- It is very gradual-- but still there! Welcome to the club... Sorry

Carrie and Jeff said...

I heard that for every gray hair you pull out 5 more grow in its place. Jk! I'm sure I have lots of gray hairs, but I color my hair all the time and my hair is lighter than yours. Don't feel bad about it. You're beautiful!

AP said...

I feel your pain, I have been finding a few here and there in my hair lately as my roots grow out. Thank Goodness for hair color!