Friday, March 7, 2008

Is there Food in Heaven?

Jeremy and I had a conversation in the car tonight about whether there is food in heaven. He said once we're resurrected there will be no need for food. This did not sit well with me. No food in heaven is no heaven at all!! So what do you all think....will we have fabulous feasts and delicious foods of plenty in heaven or not?!?!?

4 comments:

Tristen said...

I sure hope there is food in heaven! What is it with our husbands always trying to be all technical. Ken thinks that there will be no underwear in heaven either. He says he has scriptural proof.

I vote for food in heaven.

Britney said...

I'm with Tristen and you, there had better be food! Even if we don't NEED to eat, I still want to. And we will all be skinny so we can eat what ever we want!

Carrie and Jeff said...

In my heaven there will be lots of great food. And I'll be able to eat whatever I want and not gain a pound. Jeremy obviously doesn't really like food--look how thin he is. Jeff and I love the food!

Marianna said...

No food in Heaven?!? I'm not going...