Before I jump right into all the fun we had yesterday, I want to mention why Easter is so important to our family. When the girls woke up they ran right to the couch where their baskets were full of yummy treats and surprises. Afterwards we put the movie Finding Faith in Christ on. This is what Easter is all about...Our Savior. Kaiyah loves this film and Laney likes the part of Jesus in all white after He's resurrected. We are grateful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and their great sacrifice. We are grateful our family is eternal and that we will always be together!OK, so we tried to get a good picture but Laney was being a wiggle worm and wanted nothing to do with picture taking. I was able to finish the girls dresses in time for Easter (yeah!!) and the girls looked adorable as usual!
Even though they both got nearly the same things, Laney loved everything Kaiyah got in her basket and wanted what her sister had. Once Laney got her hands on some chocolate however, she was a happy girl. She must take after her mother in this regard. In the picture below I am handing her a Reese's Cup.
After church we went to Jeremy's parents for dinner. The girls loved all the space to run around in and giving lots of love to their cute cousin Jazzlyn. Jere's brothers were there and my fabulous sister-in-law took a great picture of our family (see upper left side). It has been far too long since we've had a family picture of us.
Hopefully all of you had a blessed day filled with sunshine and lots of love!





4 comments:
So glad you had such a fun Easter! You my friend, are a lady of many hidden talents... I had no idea you were a master seamstress too! I like you more and more...:) Pretty amazing. Your family looks darling and I LOVE the picture your sister in-law took.
I love that you got family pictures. We tried all day and never got one. Your dresses are so cute, I told you that already but I can't help it. So Fun.
What? You sew???? I need to learn this talent.
Your girls do look adorable, I agree.
I too love the family picture!
Sounds like fun. The girls dresses are cute!
Post a Comment