Finally, I have pictures of our trip to Disneyland to post. Once we got off the airplane we headed to our hotel to check in and then we went straight to Disney. We started off in Fairytale Land where we listened to Snow White tell her story. Then we took a train ride which Laney was super excited about. Next was Toon Town. Minney's house was the girls favorite and of course the mini play yard at Goofy's. Then later in the afternoon we watched the day parade and really just took it easy the first day. We headed to our hotel early and the girls and I were all sound asleep by 8:00!
Our second day was a lot less crowded so we hit the rides. We started off with the Nemo Submarine which Laney was not happy about! It was too confined and dark at times for her. Again we headed to where the princesses were and did a dance with Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine and Belle. Mid afternoon we took the train ride around the entire park to rest and then we finished the day up with Pirates of the Caribbean, Autopia, Haunted Mansion, Winnie the Pooh, Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan, Snow White, and the Tiki Room. We caught our plane that night and arrived home at 10:30p.m. to which I fell into Jeremy's arms and was ready for him to take over! :)

(Kaiyah exhausted on our last ride)












3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast! I love that your girls are dressed in princess dresses, so cute!
That sounds like it was so much fun. I'm jealous---but we'll get to do that together in January---YEEHAW!
WOW! You guys did it all!
Love the pictures!
On our trip, Disney was PACKED!!! We didn't go on very many rides...but still had fun.
Post a Comment