For 2 1/2 days straight, minus a trip to the zoo, I read 3 of my new favorite books. It's the Twilight series and I had the greatest love affair with Bella and a vampire named Edward. Everyday since I have gone and read a few of my favorite sections. I even have Jeremy reading the series now. I know some of you have read them too and feel the same way I do and if you haven't you MUST read them. I can't stop thinking about it and am anxiously awaiting August for the final book to be published. Tuesday I read the entire day only stopping to feed kids and change diapers, (which I never do). The girls played amazingly well and it made me realize I need to butt out of their lives more often when they are playing together. Kaiyah helped Laney get all dressed up and they had the greatest time being princesses. Laney would not take the dress up clothes off and even napped in them. Kaiyah is rubbing off on her and Laney is becoming quite the girly girl, even more so than Kaiyah...yikes!





6 comments:
Becca,
I loved these books!! I also became obsessed. I can't wait for the new book in August! Did you hear they are also making a movie?!
PS. The Coach Store, at the outlets, is back open
Love it! I'm so glad you know and love Edward too!
I too keep re-reading chapters...COMPROMISE!
That's funny I saw this tonight...I was just going to update my blog with my Eclipse post!
Love these books, too! Can't wait for the fourth book and the movie.
I love Edward and Bella! I'm so glad you read this series. I need to re-read them. I want Jeff to read it--maybe Jeremy can talk him into it. I hope the movie is good.
HAHAHA..Welcome to the Twilight craze. They are amazing!!
Post a Comment