We had our first, grand, family vacation a few weeks ago. We spent a week sightseeing, playing, and relaxing! It was truly the best vacation. We decided to stick around Texas and see what it had to offer. Destination, San Antonio. We drove down after church on Sunday and it wasn't too bad for a 6 hour drive. Our first night was spent walking around the riverwalk. We stayed at the Marriott on the Riverwalk which was extremely convenient. The following morning we took the boat ride along the riverwalk.
After that we walked over to the Alamo. My girls weren't moving slow enough for me to read the information and I wanted to know the significance of where I was. Instead of reading everything I found a tour guide and asked if he could give me a 2 minute summary of exactly what happened there! Jeremy thought it was funny but the guy was quite brief and very informative :)
Outside the Alamo


1 comment:
Love all the pictures of the girls
so cute.
Post a Comment