My little 'poser'
On Monday after finishing up with the Alamo we headed to our other hotel closer to Sea World. I didn't bring my camera to Sea World so I snapped a photo or two of Laney by a sign in our hotel!! We all LOVED Sea World. I have fond memories of going to the one in Orlando as a child. We saw all the shows we wanted. The most moving was of course Shamu. Before it started they asked all the Men and Women who have been or are serving in the military along with their families to stand up and thanked us for our service. Everyone then applauded. Jeremy and I both got a little emotional (don't tell Jeremy I saw that his eyes got red!) but it made me grateful for the sacrifice that all these men and women give for our country and the freedoms we all enjoy. I am proud of my husband for being a part of that!!!


1 comment:
Wow! Great job! That looks really hard!
Post a Comment