Saturday, July 10, 2010

Canyon Lake -- Day 2


We rented a ski boat for day 2. While Jeremy and I had hopes of water skiing, knee boarding and the like, we ended up only tubing...which was completely fine! Laney wasn't a fan of the boat starting off super fast so we stuck to tubing.

Kaiyah and I went tubing together first. Once she realized it wasn't scary she went out all by herself; quite a few times too. She is a crazy girl but can be timid. For example, at Sea World Laney went on a roller coaster, no fears. When asked if she wanted to go too, Kaiyah without hesitation replied with something like "no way." So to see her overcome a fear and have a blast was one of the highlights of mine and Jeremy's vacation!

Laney wanted only to sit in the tube but not while the boat was moving!
She did however, love to drive the boat.
Harley did her 'thing' but mostly slept while on the boat. I guess the motion of the boat just conked her out! Jeremy and I each went tubing too. I threw Jeremy off a couple times. The girls thought that was hilarious!!

2 comments:

AP said...

Looks like a fun vacation! I can't believe how grown up the girls are. They are so beautiful!

Shala, Darrell, & Jazzlyn said...

Nice Tan Jeremy!! Better than the bright red back Josh got at the lake though....then again, I really shouldn't be talking :)