This is Kaiyah laughing as her friend Lilly tells a funny storyOh, I love this crazy, happy girl!! On her actual birthday Jeremy and I took her to a local water park for the day. It was so fun to be alone with her and make her feel extra special because after all, she is special!! The next day we threw her a 'Kaiyah's Kitchen' party. I admit that I got the theme idea for her party from a few friends that have done parties similar to this. It is the best party for her age if you ask me. Anyways, I took some ideas from them and added a little of my own.
I made aprons for each girl to wear and take home with them.
They each made their own personal pizza's. We played a taste testing game. I didn't get a picture of them actually doing it but I blind folded them and they dipped their finger on the spoon and had to guess what each item was. Jelly, jello, strawberry apple sauce, and ketchup...the girls were 'bitterly' surprised by the ketchup!!
Then they 'decorated' large, drawn cupcakes on these posters behind them with silly string and then had a blast tagging each other with the silly string.
Then each girl decorated 3 cupcakes to eat and take home. We served lunch and then sang to the birthday girl!
Happy Birthday Miss Kaiyah!!!!!










9 comments:
What a fun birthday party idea! I may have to use that one for Kaylee. I can't believe how old the kids are getting. Happy Birthday Kaiyah, we miss you guys!
Kaiyah looks so grown up and cute. Love the aprons. Miss you!!!
Thank you for sharing this party. What fun and one she will not forget. 7.....where have all the years gone? I miss those girls!!!!
How much do I LOVE those aprons???
SOOOOO much!!!! How cute and creative are YOU?
I'm probably going to copy you on this idea :)
That looks like one stinking cute birthday party for a beautiful girl! How fun. I totally love what you did & will most definitely be borrowing the idea too, maybe even for my own b-day party! You probably didn't use a pattern for the aprons b/c you are so crafty, huh? Great job Becca. Love, Fenna
How fun! She looks so beautiful in that first picture and so grown up. I love the aprons too!
What a great idea. My friend did a similar party for her 7 year old. They said it was great. I'll have to remember that...if I ever have girls.
Lily had such a good time!! I'm so glad you posted these pics, i wanted to see what you did. I can promise you I am copying this idea-so cute (although, we will be purchasing hobby lobby aprons;)
Lily had such a good time!! I'm so glad you posted these pics, i wanted to see what you did. I can promise you I am copying this idea-so cute (although, we will be purchasing hobby lobby aprons;)
Post a Comment