We started some new traditions too seeing that it was our first Christmas all alone. Almost everyone I know does the Pj's on Christmas Eve thing, so we started that. We did our usual reading and acting out the nativity. Something else we started was on Christmas day after all the presents had been opened we gathered the girls together. It was later in the day after they had a lot of time to play with their new toys. We talked once again about why we have Christmas. We talked about all that our Heavenly Father has blessed us with. Then we wrote down what our gift to Jesus was going to be. After we each wrote down what it was we were going to give back to him for the year, we put it in special box and will then open it next Christmas.
Christmas Eve dinner. Texas style with BBQ brisket!
This is a random photo of Harley on Christmas Eve but for all you Twilight fans doesn't she look like a vampire?!?! You know when Edward sparkles in the grove when the sun shines on him?!?!


4 comments:
What a fun, memorable Christmas for your family! Love the idea of writing down what each of you will give Jesus etc... I think we'll try that next year too. Can't believe how adorable Harley is! Miss you guys. -Fenna
I wouldn't say she looks like a vampire, but quite possibly the cutest little baby I've ever laid eyes on.
Seriously Becca, she is SOOOO cute. I'm really kicking myself that we didn't introduce our little babes before you moved. ;)
What a fun Christmas Eve!!!
Sounds like a great Christmas!
Sounds like a great Christmas!
Post a Comment