Christmas morning we all woke up and opened presents. Kaiyah wanted to exchange gifts with her sister first, which I thought was sweet. Then Kaiyah gave us all a card that she wrote to each of us. They were very heartfelt and melted my heart. In Laney's, she said she was her best friend. I hope they will always be good friends! I gave the girls my old play mobile doll house. Laney LOVES it. Jeremy also built them a wooden play house for the back yard. It is 4ft by 7ft 10 in. The picture below is the revealing of it in our neighbors garage. He and Jeremy were up til 3:30 a.m. on the 23rd working on it. Jeremy is adding trim to it still and then we will paint it. The girls are excited to play in it and I am too!! I'm putting carpet in it and everything :)
I broke down and bought the Wii for the girls and Jeremy with money my mom gave us for Christmas. He's been wanting me to buy it for sometime now. Yes, you read correctly, I bought it for them. However, Jeremy and I seem to play it just as much as the girls do if not more. We got the new super mario brothers game and it takes me back to my childhood. 2 hours can go by in no time...sadly!
And for anybody who cares. It turns out I was a good girl this year. I got my camera, photoshop elements editing software, computer, GPS for my car and a Garmin GPS watch. Too bad Santa left the bill with it along with the gifts ;)


3 comments:
Whoa you were a good girl!!
To clarify, it was the cheaper Photoshop April and I need your help on how to use!!
Looks like a GREAT Christmas!
Post a Comment