The Monday before Thanksgiving we had a pre-thanksgiving lunch at Jeremy's office which was held in the court room. I really like all the people Jeremy works with so it's always a good time when we can get together with them and their families.
For Thanksgiving we went to Houston and spent the weekend with my brother Greg and his family. We all had a wonderful time eating, shopping, running, and more eating. I ran a 5 mile race and Kaiyah ran her first race ever, a one mile kid run on Thanksgiving morning. It was cold so this is the best picture I could get of Kaiyah.
Kaiyah and Laney were so excited to finally visit their Texas cousins. I also took my new camera and got a few tips from my sister-in-law on how to better use it.
Olivia & Kaiyah


1 comment:
Fun that you have family in Texas too!
Darling picture of the girls jumping.
Post a Comment