Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pics of 'Just the Girls'



On Saturday we set out to get a good photo of the girls for a Christmas card. I am going to TRY to get those out this year but am making no promises! It, however, was extremely windy and chilly, so we didn't last outside very long. I did have Jeremy take a few of me and the girls so I can frame it and put it in his office. It wasn't until we were driving home that I spotted this red fence with some branches intertwined on it. We jumped out took a few shots and it had to be my favorite back drop that I've seen around here thus far. I think we may go back and get family pictures taken in front of it. So my photography friends, is it a nice enough background for a family picture or not so much???



(I have no editing software on my new computer so these are raw pictures. Any suggestions for good but affordable editing software?)


7 comments:

Shala, Darrell, & Jazzlyn said...

Laney and Kaiyah have grown a lot since we last saw them. We miss being able to see you guys periodically. Jazz can finally pronounce Kaiyah's name. She use to say Kaiyee.

April said...

Yes, it's a great backdrop. And I use photoshop ELEMENTS, which is only like $80. And it can do a lot!

If you send me the file of these I would love to play with them for you!

AP said...

Great Pictures. The girls have grown up so much. I have used Photoshop Elements, youcan buy it at costco. If you know any students you can get a great deal on Adobe CS4, that is what I have been using latley.

Deon said...

I love the red fence background. You have a very cute family!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Such cute pics. Congrats to Jeremy on his pinning. So much going on with you guys...it's exciting.

Jeni said...

I love the red fence. And little Harley is getting so big and oh so adorable!!

Karen said...

It's been a while since I got caught up on your blog... great posts! I love the red fence. I love your cute family. We have really missed you guys here. Are you not coming to visit this Christmas?! :(