Friday, February 20, 2009

Tainted Love




The night before we were moving my good friend Marianna wanted to celebrate her birthday 80's style. It sounded so much fun that I didn't care if it meant I'd be out until the wee hours of the night (or should I say morning) despite having to get up at 6:30 to start our move!!
My girlfriends and I headed into San Francisco to a club called Bimbo's to rock the night away with this fabulous 80's band called Tainted Love. All us girls were decked out in our 80's gear. It was seriously one of the most fun nights I've had in a LONG time! We danced for hours and lost our voices singing at the top of our lungs. Even with my big ole' prego belly I didn't let it stop me in the least bit. I must say we all have some great moves. Here are some pictures from our "rad" night! Happy Birthday Marianna...I wish it was your birthday more often!




The smokin' birthday girl herself

3 comments:

Britney said...

Radical!

We look HOT!

Erika Allred said...

Jealous! Where was I?

Karen said...

So awesome... I'll never get tired of looking at these pictures. I wish we did stuff like this more often! Still wondering how everything is going down there, though... :)