Our camera has been broken and I've let that be the excuse for no posts lately. Anyways, I thought I would give an update on all of us.
Jeremy- He's been working for a private practice lawyer part-time and working with tenants who have been evicted by landlords and are suing or being sued. He acted as the lawyer on one of his cases in his first deposition. He was going to do another one but didn't get the phone message the night before so something tells me he'll have more of those to come. He's also been working part-time for a law professor in doing cite checking and editing. He is still awaiting to here from the JAG saying he passed his physical (or didn't) and where we'll be stationed. That news "should" come in the next few weeks.
Rebecca- Pregnant, tired, anxious to move this summer, feeling physically unprepared for the baby which I think is coming from feeling unsettled but at the same time excited for the baby's arrival! That pretty much sums me up right now.
Kaiyah- She is adjusting really well to her new Kindergarten. I have to share this funny story her old Kindergarten teacher told me on my last meeting with her. Kaiyah and her good friend Esa apparently went into all the bathroom stales in the restroom and locked them and then crawled out leaving all the stales locked so nobody could use them. Such a prankster! Her teacher said if something like that were to happen again, if Kaiyah were staying there, that that would warrant a trip to the principal's office. As soon as I left the classroom I couldn't help but laugh! What clever girls! I mean I was a prankster all the way through college but I don't remember starting off in Kindergarten! I mean obviously that kind of behavior isn't ok with me but still Jeremy and I couldn't help but get a good laugh from it. Although, that pretty much summarizes Kaiyah...mischievous and smart.
Laney- She is having a harder time adjusting to our move. She has been quite clingy and still asks to go home. Where we live is not "home." She'll correct us every time and say "No, you mean Grandma's house." With that said she does have a good time playing throughout the day and is sleeping normal. She has a new speech therapist whom she is in love with. Katie is her name and Laney talks about her all week and is super excited when she comes and gets really sad when she leaves! She has also started potty training. She's growing up so quickly and she is such a joy.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm glad she got a new therapist! And that she acutally likes her. I think that will make a huge difference in her progress. And that is so funny about Kaiyah and the bathrooms! Hang in there with the preggo stuff...I can say that now that I'm done! :) Although, I didn't think it would ever end...
I can't beilieve Kaiyah, too funny and very creative! I am glad Laney has a good speech thearpist. Hopefully, you will hear where Jeremy is stationed soon!
It's soo good to hear from you. I wanted to chat with you more at the RS dinner.
Glad your kids are adjusting well and it's nice Jeremy is working in this economy.
Man, I hate the waiting part. Waiting for a baby and a call of where you will be going must be killing you!
I seriously just spent hours reading your blog and catching up on your life. You have a beautiful family. Your girls are absolutely precious. Glad I ran into your blog.
Post a Comment