How I have time to blog right now boggles my mind. I'm just so tired, that sitting in front of a computer takes little to no energy. So here is another post.
Jeremy and I have had two great date nights this past week. The first one I forgot to mention in my birthday post. The day after my birthday my super great friend Mindy babysat my girls while Jeremy and I celebrated my birthday alone. All I wanted to do was go to the temple together. Jeremy was like, are you sure you wouldn't rather do a nice dinner or something else? Not really. It's a rare occasion if we actually attend the temple together. Usually we go solo. So we went and then afterward went out for ice cream. Seeing how busy we are lately with getting ready to move, Jeremy starting 2 part-time jobs, it was a nice relaxing evening, exactly what I needed. When we picked up the girls they didn't want to go home. Mindy had them all dressed up singing and dancing to Mama Mia. My girls have been singing the music all week long!
Then on Monday night we went to the Warriors vs. Spurs game. I was excited to see Mr. Tony Parker and maybe even see Eva Longoria (no luck)! Our seats were in the 10th row and super close to the court, thanks to my brother Tim who gave us the tickets for Christmas. It was a lot of fun and a really good game. Best of all it was just great to be out with Jeremy...again!

Thanks to my SIL for my fabulous peace scarf too!
Then on Monday night we went to the Warriors vs. Spurs game. I was excited to see Mr. Tony Parker and maybe even see Eva Longoria (no luck)! Our seats were in the 10th row and super close to the court, thanks to my brother Tim who gave us the tickets for Christmas. It was a lot of fun and a really good game. Best of all it was just great to be out with Jeremy...again!

Thanks to my SIL for my fabulous peace scarf too!


No comments:
Post a Comment