Turning 27 has been so fun! My girlfriends threw me a party on my actual birthday so I got to do a little celebration over a few days. On Wednesday night Jeremy and the girls made me cupcakes and gave me my gift. Kaiyah picked out a necklace for me. She was super excited about it. I wore it the next night to my party.


The girls licking the icing off the candles
Then on Thursday, my actual birthday, I got out of bed and Jeremy asked why I was up already. Then I saw that he was about to make me eggs and bacon. He was making me breakfast in bed!! But being pregnant, a.k.a. picky about food, I only wanted a bowl of cereal. It was the thought that counted though. Kaiyah also said that she wanted to scratch my back that morning since it was my birthday. BTW, there's no greater feeling in the world than my back being scratched. She did a great job and you know it must be my birthday if she scratches longer than 30 seconds and doesn't say "My turn," when she's done! Then I went to the gym to workout. Next my girlfriend brought her kids over and Jeremy babysat while we went to get pampered (my gift from Jeremy). I got the BEST pedicure I have ever had. It lasted nearly an hour and was relaxing and enjoyable while my friend and I chatted away. I've decided I need to get pedicures more often! After that, as a family we did some browsing/shopping and then headed to one of my favorite Indian restaurants, Cafe Raj. I came home and got a call from my best friend, Heather from Virginia, and then ran off to my party. I'll post about that in my next blog entry.
It all ended on Sunday when I got together with my family in Pleasanton to celebrate my birthday, my niece, nephew, and my brother's birthday as well. It was such a good birthday!


The girls licking the icing off the candles
Then on Thursday, my actual birthday, I got out of bed and Jeremy asked why I was up already. Then I saw that he was about to make me eggs and bacon. He was making me breakfast in bed!! But being pregnant, a.k.a. picky about food, I only wanted a bowl of cereal. It was the thought that counted though. Kaiyah also said that she wanted to scratch my back that morning since it was my birthday. BTW, there's no greater feeling in the world than my back being scratched. She did a great job and you know it must be my birthday if she scratches longer than 30 seconds and doesn't say "My turn," when she's done! Then I went to the gym to workout. Next my girlfriend brought her kids over and Jeremy babysat while we went to get pampered (my gift from Jeremy). I got the BEST pedicure I have ever had. It lasted nearly an hour and was relaxing and enjoyable while my friend and I chatted away. I've decided I need to get pedicures more often! After that, as a family we did some browsing/shopping and then headed to one of my favorite Indian restaurants, Cafe Raj. I came home and got a call from my best friend, Heather from Virginia, and then ran off to my party. I'll post about that in my next blog entry.
It all ended on Sunday when I got together with my family in Pleasanton to celebrate my birthday, my niece, nephew, and my brother's birthday as well. It was such a good birthday!



3 comments:
I really liked that necklace you wore to the party. Kaiyah's got good taste (or I have the taste of a 5 year old)!
Jas and I will have to try Cafe Raj sometime, I've seen it but never been there.
I must say good taste for a 5 year old, good job Kaiyah! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you had such a fun day!
Sorry I didn't call you or anything on your b-day. I usually remind Jeff of his siblings b-days so he can call them, but I forgot. Or did he call you? I doubt it. Looks like you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment