

Laney turned 3 on September 6th. She didn't know it though. I didn't even say Happy Birthday to her that day. Bad mom? Well not really. The reason being is that she has correlated her birthday with Daddy coming home for a long time. We planned on celebrating her birthday the day after Jeremy got home on the 11th. I knew if I had mentioned it was a her birthday, her young little mind would have thought Daddy would walk in the front door that very same day. Whenever someone would say anything about her birthday to her she would immediately follow it with "and my Daddy will come home!" Well he finally did and even though it rained all day long it was a GREAT day. We celebrated Laney's birthday with a yummy, layered, chocolate heart cake, opened presents, had a pajama party and watched a movie with popcorn as a family of 5. Life is great again.




1 comment:
Oh that is so sweet. What a wonderful present for her - her daddy!! I'm so happy you guys are all together. And I can't believe little Laney is 3!!! How did that happen?! Her haircut is adorable. I miss her coming and sitting on my lap with her book...
P.S. Your chair looks fabulous in the pictures!! :)
Post a Comment