ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...
Garmin GPS Forerunner 405 running watch

A New Computer. I don't care what kind as long as it has a 20+inch LCD monitor to go with it and not an Apple.
Tennis Racquet

Steve Madden Serta Red, Black, or Gray Paris Shoe



A Flying Lesson
I can't help it. Jet's fly over my house all day long and I'm feeling the urge to FLY a plane!

And the Big Kahuna...
Canon Rebel SLR Camera

I hope Santa is good to me. I think I've been pretty good this year!
Garmin GPS Forerunner 405 running watch

A New Computer. I don't care what kind as long as it has a 20+inch LCD monitor to go with it and not an Apple.
Tennis Racquet

Steve Madden Serta Red, Black, or Gray Paris Shoe



A Flying Lesson
I can't help it. Jet's fly over my house all day long and I'm feeling the urge to FLY a plane!

And the Big Kahuna...
Canon Rebel SLR Camera

I hope Santa is good to me. I think I've been pretty good this year!


8 comments:
if this isn't a dream list, then i'm feeling pretty cheated with my normal christmas fare. love it!!
ok, and so the url for the new blog is. . .
i'm ready to be entertained!!
Wow! I know I'm out of school now and making some money. Are we making that much?
A girl can always dream...
It never hurts to dream. Dream away.
Becca, you've inspired me to post my Christmas list for 2009 as well. Thank you for the reminder.
Cute blog! So, I already forgot your email address, and you just left my house.... I blame my bad memory on a new baby....
Email me, and I'll invite you to ours: gallyslp at msn dot com.
You absolutely deserve every one of these things! It might seem a little extreme to most, but keep in mind how much you've been sacrificing the past few years... this is YOUR year! Maybe mine can be next year. :)
What blog have you been starting?
And where are Jeremy pictures... hasn't he been home a while now? I hope you guys are doing great!
Hello!!! Merry Christmas to you!! I hope you get all of those things for Christmas. And I know you've been good this year, you deserve it all!
Post a Comment