Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Harley





Jeremy posted about Harley's arrival and we are so happy she's here. I'm so grateful I started contracting all on my own and didn't need induced after all. The fact that I only had to push 3 times was an added bonus too :) Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasures!
Jeremy left Monday evening and so far the girls and I are having a good time. We've been to the park, the doctor's, and we're going swimming tomorrow. The girls enjoyed Harley's checkup and are proud big sisters. As long as we keep busy the weeks will fly by, right?




Harley's 1st bath at home. She practically slept through the whole thing.

7 comments:

The Silly Witch said...

She's really cute! Congratulations on a safe and timely delivery. Your getting good at this.

Jenn said...

Lovely, she looks just like Kaiyah. Can we come swim with you? We will drive to where you are. I can weds or thurs. We would love to see you, I miss you! I thought of you on my run this morning.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I think she looks like grandma. She's adorable. I can't believe you have 3 girls.

AP said...

She is so cute! Congratulations again! The girls look like they just love her to pieces. Hopefully staying busy will make the time fly while Jeremy is gone.
We are sorry we missed you guys last weekend, we thought it was better not to take a chance of exposing you to our germs...which was a good thing because Josh has been dealing with Pink Eye since Sunday.
Anyway, we can't wait to meet her, maybe holding her will give me the baby fix I need!

Jeni said...

She looks so much like you, she's beautiful!! Isn't it so crazy that my baby came the day before Harley came??

We need to catch up once I am able to figure out this whole sleeping thing.... How do you do it with 2 other kids at home??

Amy said...

I love her dark hair. What a cutie! I am expecting and I'm due on Halloween!

Karley said...

She's adorable! As soon as Brice gets some weight on her little body, I'd love to come and see you!