Kaiyah turned a whopping 6 years old on June 4th!! On her actual birthday we went to the movie UP and went out for dinner and ice cream. There's this yummy drive thru dairy where we live and it has the best soft serve ice cream. Her real birthday celebration happend the Sunday before Jeremy left. We had extended family over and had a blast. This was also just 2 days after I came home from the hospital but I am so happy we chose to celebrate it then because it was a fun day! Kaiyah wanted me to make her a butterfly cake so I did. I think it turned out decent considering I didn't do any research and improvised the entire time I was putting it together. She also requested Taco Salad which is one of her favorite dinners.
We will miss these fun family gatherings when we move. It really has been great having family close by for so long. Kaiyah will miss her cousins terribly but at least we have a web cam now and we can video chat with them when we move!
We will miss these fun family gatherings when we move. It really has been great having family close by for so long. Kaiyah will miss her cousins terribly but at least we have a web cam now and we can video chat with them when we move!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaiyah! I can't believe she is six. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Miss you guys!
Yea Kaiyah! It looks like you had a fun birthday.
Ahhhh, Happy Birthday Kaiyah! I can't believe I got to watch Kaiyah go from a wild little two-year-old, to a beautiful sweet six-year-old girl. We really miss her! And all of you for that matter... we'll come see you soon!
What a darling cake!
I can't believe you have a 6 year old!
How did she do switching schools in the middle of the year? Is she excited for 1st grade?
Post a Comment