Friday, May 15, 2009

Here She Comes...

Whether I'm ready or not! On Tuesday the 19th, I go into the hospital to be induced. Since I'm not even dilated as of now, that night they'll start that process. Then if nothing else hasn't happened from that procedure then in the morning they'll start me on pitocin to get me to contract. To be frank, I'm excited to get my body back, but not very excited about being induced and having this baby right now. Especially, since my body is not showing any signs of being ready to deliver. With my other girls I was effaced by now and dialated to at least a 2. But the last 2 weeks of being checked, nothing! She is content. I just have to have her before Jeremy leaves otherwise I would be fine waiting another week or even two. I'm only anxious to physically feeling better and more comfortable. Oh well, she's coming soon and I'm as prepared as I can be I suppose. This time next week I'll be in the hospital enjoying the pampering :)

10 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! So soon? I can't wait to see pics of #3. Good luck!

Rachel said...

Good Luck!! That is so exciting.

Amy said...

I wish you the best next week!

Carrie and Jeff said...

We'll have to come out to visit soon...so we can see our 2 new nieces. Good luck.

Chris Fullmer said...

Crazy! You're already done. Good luck! We'll be thinking of you!

Ritters said...

I hope all goes well. I think going from two to three has been much easier than going from 1 to 2. I am sure you will do great.

McVay Family Adventures said...

Oh wow! Good luck with everything. Let us know what we can do to help.

Fox's x 3 said...

Good luck! Being induced is not fun, but try to enjoy these next few days before she comes.

Mindy said...

Oh my gosh I'm freaking out for you! I can't believe it's happening so soon! I'm really excited for you and I'm so glad we have the technology and ability to get her here so Jeremy can be there. Amazing! I can't wait to see another beautiful Price girl!!

Karley said...

Yeah!! I can't believe it's happening already. I may not be too far behind you. I hoping you have a REAL restful night tonite! We are sending our love.