I ordered my camera online today. Amazon was running this phenomenal deal. I got the Canon Rebel SLR 12 MP camera, another lens as well, and some UV filter device also. I can't wait to get it in the mail so I can start taking pictures to post for you Mom!!
Also, I went to Ross the other day (my towns' stores are VERY limited) to check out their shoes. They had the black Steve Madden shoes I posted on my wish list for just $20.00. BUT they are not nearly as cute in person as they looked on the internet so scratch those from my Christmas list. I thought of something else to add though.
GPS Navigational System for my car



2 comments:
You are going to LOVE that camera!! Can't wait to see your new pictures!!
I agree, you will love the camera! I can't wait to see new pictures of the family, especially Harley! Hope things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment