Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bedrooms

Reminder, I am coveting at the moment. And yes because I admit it, that makes it ok :)

These pics are for my mom, sisters, and hubby who have asked what our place looks like. Now, for my dear Berkeley friends who are still enduring itty bitty apartments, this is your warning BUT yours will come sooner than you can imagine so just keep holding on (I love and miss you all!) I remember looking at Bethany's house on her blog after she left and felt like I would always live in 700 sq. feet.

My Sanctuary...which includes a his and her bathroom sink and a huge walk-in closet


Laney's Room, which also has a walk-in closet


Harley's Room...a work in progress


Kaiyah's Room...which also has a fairly large walk-in closet


Now that the girls each have their own rooms bedtime is so blissful! I tuck each of them in, shut the door and never hear from them again until morning. Who knew bedtime could be so easy! That by far is the BEST thing about this house.

And my No.1 favorite room of the house....


More house pics to come!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Becca, I canNOT believe how insane your move has been. I thought ours was bad, you beat us by a mile with that airline fiasco!! Your place is awesome - I hope you love the community!

AP said...

Yeah! Your house looks super nice. You have done a ton of decorating in such a short time, it's been four years in our house, and my kids walls are practically bare. Love the stickers on the girls walls. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Amy said...

You totally deserve an awesome house and laundry room! I'm so happy for you. Congrats! I love the new family picture at the top.

Marta said...

The rooms look great. I like the decorations on the girls walls. So much better than boxes. Love you all and miss you.

Jeni said...

HA! Let me wipe the drool from my mouth right now.

Your place looks awesome! It looks new and clean and very un-Berkeleyish (which is awesome!) And if I had a laundry room too then that would also be my favorite room.

Britney said...

LOVE it!!!!

Congrats on such a beautiful house! I'm SO happy for you! And a washer and dryer...awesome!

Upload more pictures when you get a chance...I'd love to see the rest of your place!

Congrats again!!!!!!

Karen said...

I was so happy to see an update on how your move and everything has gone. You were such a trooper for that crazy trip! I'm glad you've made it and have a fun house to settle in for a while. We of course really miss you guys here. What's the countdown for Jeremy coming to join you guys?

Karley said...

YEAH!!!! It's beautiful!