Thursday, November 13, 2008
Twilight
Nov.21 is a HUGE day in this household! First reason is that Jeremy will get his California Bar exam results. Second, I'm going to go see Twilight with all my girlfriends!! I'm so excited. I stole this picture from my SIL's blog. It's Bella and Edward in the meadow when she got to see him sparkle for the first time...SO HOT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Is Edward wearing a wedding ring?
Holy crap, that's hot! Whoo! Is it hot in here? What a hot picture!
I am SO excited for Twilight to come out, but SO SAD that I won't get to join you and all of the other girls. I have my tickets for Saturday night (but in Utah) so maybe we can relive all of the passion on another girls' night.
Amy, I think your RIGHT! The picture then must depict them on their honeymoon on the beach...now it's even HOTTER!!
Holy Cow! I'm freakin out at his picture! Seriously...is it hot in here? I LOVE IT!
I'm going to put this on my blog too :)
I love the picture!!! I already have my ticket lined up for opening night for a girls night out here. Have fun! Dang that picture is so hot!
I do enjoy that picture. I think you're right that it must be their honeymoon. And I love that you did your layout for Breaking Dawn. Where did you find it? I'm so excited for the movie. A lady from my ward bought out one of the theaters for the midnight showing Thursday night. I hope we're all not disappointed with the movie.
OMG!!!
Post a Comment