Saturday, November 15, 2008

Here comes the Budda Belly



Seriously?!?! I mean I'm only 12 1/2 weeks along. Seriously?!?! I'm even 2 pounds under my starting pregnancy weight still. Seriously?!?! Then WHY is my stomach so huge?!?! I had to post a picture to prove that I'm serious and that I'm not just being one of those silly girls that's like "I'm getting so big," when they look completely the same as if they weren't pregnant. It's like my uterus is saying,"Oh you're pregnant again, I know how this works. Let's get BIG!" Seriously!! It's like I'm getting bigger 20 times faster this time around. I've already broke out the box of maternity clothes. There's only one pair of pants that don't look enormously huge on me. But if I have to wear one more thing that is snug against my belly, I'm going to go crazy. OK, thank you for letting me get that complaining out of my system!!!

UPDATE: I had my ultrasound...no twins like some of you wandered. Just a relaxed little baby!

11 comments:

Shala, Darrell, & Jazzlyn said...

Oh, what memories! I still can't get rid of the belly.! Are we thinking twins...??!

Britney said...

Twins is what I was thinking too...have you had an ultrasound yet?

I think your belly is cute!!!!

AP said...

Twins?!?!? When is your ultrasound?

Becca said...

NO, I'm not thinking twins!! My ultrasound is on Tuesday. I just think my belly is huge!

eileen said...

my theory is that you get bigger when prego with a boy. (atleast that what i decided to console myself for being so big with calvin). hopefully that theory is right for you!

Carrie and Jeff said...

I look like that and I'm not pregnant. Let us know how your ultrasound goes.

Jeni said...

Are you sure this is right? I just saw you not too long ago, and there was no belly. Are you sure you're not just pushing out your stomach? My tummy looks like that too when I push it out.

I am excited to hear the results of the ultrasound. I think you're having a boy.

Deon said...

Good luck with the ultrasound, make sure they look around really good. :)

Karen said...

You're a riot... but if it makes you feel any better, I have a belly that big but without any excuse. :)

Can't wait til Friday!!!

Mindy said...

I am SO HAPPY to see that belly and see that you're gaining weight instead of losing it. It's so cute! (It meaning your belly.) I'll try to resist touching it. :)

Jeni said...

I'm a tummy toucher too so I'll apologize now. I kept thinking of Grey's Anatomy when you kept saying "seriously?!". Hilarious.